Eva Tilley provides care for people according to their needs and develops a personalised care plan reflective of the person’s needs. Some persons may require less care on a day to day basis or express a desire to live as independently as possible. It is common for residents to receive assistance with tasks such as;
• Bathing, dressing, supervision of medication, managing medications, mobility, toileting and eating.
The provision of services such as podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy are all available as required. Various aids and equipment, continence management and continence aids, oxygen therapy and toiletries can all be inclusive of residents care depending on their assessed need.
All persons receive:
• all meals and refreshments
• laundry, cleaning
• provision of basic furnishings including carpets, curtains, chairs, beds and linen and towels
• activities within the home
• staff on call 24 hours
• building and garden maintenance