We have sought to provide the greatest protection and wellbeing for all members of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Transparent communication has been our priority to ensure that residents, families and our employees are continually informed through regular correspondence.
Click here for the latest COVID-19 Update
Visiting a Resident? Click here to Pre-Book your Visit
External/Essential Services if Pre-Approved – Click here to fill out a Pre-Risk Tool
- COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form (Updated with Booster field)
- Guidance for the Pandemic (Visitors to Hospitals and Care Facilities) Order 2022
We are currently offering:
- Video Call – click here to book
- Updated Visitation Booking System – click here to pre-book
- Telephone Call – call Reception and we will connect you through to your loved one
- Sending your Love – email@example.com
- Delivery Drops/Pick-up’s – This service continues for all residents, families and friends.
Please drop the goods during reception hours Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm and Saturday and Sunday’s 10am-3.30pm